Matthew Silver, Esq.
Founder & President
Mr. Silver has dedicated his professional life to practicing Immigration Law. He regularly represents a range of clients and employers, from startups to corporate powerhouses, and can handle any U.S. immigration matter that may come across his desk.
Mr. Silver began his academic career at Concordia University’s John Molson School of Business where he studied International Business and graduated with Distinction. He thereafter earned his Juris Doctor, Cum Laude, from the University of Miami School of Law and his Master of Laws (focus in International Business Law) from the prestigious Osgoode Hall Law School. While at Osgoode, Mr. Silver authored a Significant Research Paper that analyzed the regulation of international financial instruments.
Mr. Silver is a licensed attorney in the State of Florida and the Province of Ontario. As he is licensed in multiple jurisdictions, Mr. Silver has a unique international perspective that informs all case strategies.
- American Bar Association
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Florida Bar
- Canadian Bar Association
- Law Society of Ontario
- Foreign Legal Consultant, Law Society of Ontario
- Osgoode Hall Law School - Master of Laws, International Business Law
- University of Miami School of Law - Juris Doctor (Cum Laude)
- John Molson School of Business – Bachelor of Commerce, International Business (Distinction)