Matthew Silver, Esq.
Founder & President
Immigration lawyer Matthew Silver has dedicated his professional life to the field of immigration. He regularly represents a range of individuals and employers, from startups to corporate powerhouses, and can handle any U.S. immigration matter that may come across his desk. Mr. Silver is a licensed attorney in the State of Florida and the Province of Ontario. As he is licensed in multiple jurisdictions, Mr. Silver has a unique international perspective that informs all case strategies.
Mr. Silver is also the author of “Navigating US Immigration in Modern Times: A Review and Analysis of Work Visas.” The book goes in depth on popular work visas and explains complex immigration issues. The book is available on Amazon (CDN), Amazon (US), Barnes & Noble and Chapters Indigo.
To book an appointment with Mr. Silver – please click here.
- American Immigration Lawyers Association - Executive Committee
- American Bar Association
- Florida Bar
- Canadian Bar Association
- Law Society of Ontario
- Foreign Legal Consultant, Law Society of Ontario
- Foreign Legal Consultant, Barreau du Québec
- Osgoode Hall Law School - Master of Laws, International Business Law
- University of Miami School of Law - Juris Doctor (Cum Laude)
- John Molson School of Business – Bachelor of Commerce, International Business (Distinction)